BITSAT 2019: BITSAT Exam Dates, Registration Form, BITSAT 2019 Tips, Syllabus
BITSAT 2019: BITSAT 2019 entrance exam conducting body from the third to the fourth week of May tentatively in online mode. BITSAT 2019 exam will be held for admission to undergraduate engineering programs offered by BITS Pilani at its three campuses – Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. Candidates planning to appear in BITSAT 2019 exam will have to register by filling the application form which will be available in the third week of December 2019 tentatively.
BITSAT 2019 is a Computer Based Online test where the candidate sits in front of a computer. Questions are presented on the computer monitor which is connected to the server and the candidate answers them using a keyboard or mouse. Candidate can choose the Center, the Day and Time slots (9:00 am to 12:00 noon or 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm) of his/her convenience to take the test.
Go through all the instructions before filling the BITSAT 2019 online application form.
1. The last date for applying online application form along with the prescribed fee is 5:00 PM on 13th March 2019. Postal submission is not required.
2. In the online application form, you will be asked for center preferences for writing the BITSAT 2019 exam. It can be within India or Dubai. In preferring within India, you will be again asked three preferences and will be allotted one out of the three. In preferring Dubai, you will be allotted Dubai Center only without asking further preferences.
3. In choosing centers within India, Application Fee for male candidates will be Rs.2950/- and for female candidates, it will be Rs. 2450/-. If Dubai center is chosen, the Application Fee for both male and female candidates will be US$70 (or Rs.4500/- Indian Rupees).
4. The system will generate a unique application number for you before printing out the filled-in application form. Pen down this unique application number as it will be required for future correspondences. You can take the printout of the application form later by entering your personal details and the unique application number.
5. Do not use the ‘Back’ button on your browser’s toolbar while applying online. Only use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. After filling the application form, close all the open browser windows so that no one can copy your personal details.
6. Multiple applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
7. Keep ready the scanned images, only in the jpg/jpeg format of Photograph and Signature before filling your application form. Size of photo image must be between 4 kb to 50 Kb. The size of the signature image must be between 1 kb to 30 kb.
8. Candidate can apply for the BITSAT-2019 exam online only through the official BITS website (www.bitsadmission.com).
BITSAT 2019: Important Dates
Last date of BITSAT 2019 Online Application form submission: 5:00 PM on 13th March 2019
Editing (online) in application form: 15th – 19th March 2019
The announcement of Test centers to candidates: 21st March 2019
Reservation of Test Date and slot by candidates: 23rd March – 5th April 2019
Download of Hall Tickets and Instructions: 12th April – 10th May 2019
BITSAT 2019 Online Test: 16th May – 31st May 2019
Apply for BITSAT 2019 admission with 12th class marks an individual’s preferences: 1st May – 18th June 2019
The announcement of Wait List: 20th June 2019
BITSAT 2019: Eligibility Criteria
1. Only Students who are appearing for 12th examination in 2019 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2018 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT test.
2. Students who have passed the 12th examination in 2017 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT 2019.
3. Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT 2019.
4. First rank students of all the central and state boards in India for the year 2018 will be given direct admission to the program of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT-2018 score as per the eligibility criteria.
BITSAT 2019: Application Form
Online application forms of BITSAT entrance exam 2019 will be available on the official website.
BITSAT 2019: Application Fee
The BITSAT 2019 application fee is non-refundable. Payment of the fee can be done by any of the following methods:
1. All credit & Debit cards issued by Master and Visa are accepted. Details are available on the website.
2. Net Banking enabled accounts of Indian banks using Online Payment Gateway: List of banks will be displayed once you choose payment through this method.
3. Cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches in India along with a specially generated Pay-in-Slip: You can choose payment through Cash at ICICI Bank branches. You have to download the specially designed Pay-in-slip from the website on the payments page and walk-into any ICICI bank branch along with cash. After depositing cash, the bank will give you a confirmation receipt.
4. Foreign candidates not residing in India, Payment by International Credit Cards and Debit Cards is available.
Note: More details are available on the payment page of the website.
BITSAT 2019: Exam Pattern
BITSAT 2019 test will be of total 3 hours duration having four parts (150 questions)
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(i) English Proficiency
(ii) Logical Reasoning
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology(For B.Pharm)||45|
All questions are of multiple choice. 3 marks for correct answer and negative marking (-1) for an incorrect answer.
Registered candidates for BITSAT 2019 will be instructed to download Hall Ticket and carry it with them while their visit to attempt the test. Without Hall Ticket they will not be allowed inside the Test Centres.
BITSAT 2019: Syllabus
The BITSAT 2019 test is based on NCERT syllabus for 11th and 12th class. A sample test demo of BITSAT 2019 will be made available to the registered candidates at the BITS website on which the candidate can practice as many times as desired.