CG PET 2019 (Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test): Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern, Admit Card
CG PET 2019: CG PET is a state level entrance exam conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) also known as Vyapam to provide admission in Engineering and its branches (Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering).
In 2019, the CG PET will be held in the month of April. To get admission to engineering and its branches, candidates have to qualify for this entrance test for the admission in Universities. All courses are offered by various governments & private college and institution of Chattisgarh state. CG PET 2019 is also known by the name of CG Vyapam. In this article, candidates can check the complete details of CG PET 2019.
CG PET 2019: Instructions
- Applicants need to apply online.
- Applicants will be asked to enter their valid Aadhar no./PAN card no./A/C no./Driving License No. in CG PET 2019 application form.
- Candidates need to upload the photograph (3.5cm breadth and 4.5cm length), thumb impression and signature in JPEG format. File size should be 50kb maximum and 40kb minimum.
- No editing will be possible once the applicant will submit the filled application form.
- After successful completion of an application form, applicants will get their registration ID number.
CG PET 2019: Important Dates
- Start date of CG PET 2019 online submission of application form – 3rd week of March 2019
- Last date to apply and fee payment – 1st week of April 2019
- Last date to download bank Challan for offline payment – 2nd week of April 2019
- Last date to submit the offline application fee – 2nd week of April 2019
- Date of CG PET 2019 Exam – 4th week of April 2019
- Result Declaration – 3rd week of May 2019
- Counselling CG PET 2019 – In the month of June/July
CG PET 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Applicant should have the domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- To get admission in Engineering programme, an applicant must have qualified Class XII with 45% marks (for General category) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC/PH) from Chhattisgarh board or equivalent board with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and one of the technical vocational subjects.
- To get admission in Agriculture Engineering, an applicant must have completed the minimum age of 16 years as on 31st December of the admission year. Applicant must have passed Class XII with 50% marks in PCM and English (for General category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST/OBC) from Chhattisgarh Board or equivalent board.
- Final year appearing students can also apply but they need to pass a qualifying exam before counselling.
- To get admission in Dairy Technology, an applicant must have completed the minimum age of 17 years in last week of December. Applicant must have passed Class XII with 50% marks in PCM and English (for General category) and 40% marks (for reserved category)) from Chhattisgarh Board or equivalent board. Final year appearing students can also apply.
CG PET 2019: Application Fee
- CG PET 2019 Application fee can be paid through bank Challan submitted to any branch of SBI or through online net banking in ICICI or SBI bank.
- Once it is paid it will not be refunded back.
- General category has to pay Rs. 200/-, OBC category Rs. 150/-, and Rs. 100/- candidates for SC/ST/PH category.
CG PET 2019: Application Form
Candidates are required to visit website for the application form for CG PET 2019.
CG PET 2019: Exam Pattern
- Candidates will be given 3 hours to complete paper.
- Candidates will get 150 questions in the examination.
- Question will be Multiple types.
- For each correct answer, the candidate may get 1 mark.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
CG PET 2019: Syllabus
The CG PET 2019 exam contains questions from Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics of Class XII level.
- Chemistry: Atomic structure, Solutions, Solid States, Chemical bond, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Thermochemistry & thermodynamics, Ionic Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, and Surface Chemistry.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, coordinate geometry of three dimensions, Integral calculus, Coordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions, Differential calculus, Vector Algebra, Statistics, Differential equations, Numerical methods and Information technology.
- Physics: Measurement, Kinematics, Rotational motion & moment of inertia, Work energy & power, Gravitation, Properties of solid & fluids, Oscillation, Waves, Force & laws of motion, Light, Magnetism, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Heat & Thermodynamics, Effect of electric current, Electron, photon & radioactivity, Electromagnetic induction & alternating current and Semiconductor.