CIPET JEE 2019: Exam Dates, Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
CIPET JEE 2019: CIPET is a National Level entrance exam for the admission to Under Graduate program. CIPET JEE 2019 is a Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology who conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Through this exam, interested candidates can take admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing, Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management, Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Diploma in Plastics Technology. It also offers degree courses in B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech and M.Sc in its affiliated institutions. Those candidates who are applying for the CIPET JEE 2019 can check exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
CIPET JEE 2019: Instructions
If you desire to participate in the CIPET JEE exam you need to fill the CIPET JEE 2019 Application Form through online mode(http://www.cipet.gov.in/).
If you are eligible you can apply and fill the application form within the deadline.
- You can apply for the exam online by logging on to the site given above and register on it.
- A photograph and the signatures also need to be uploaded. Also, remember the required specifications of the photograph and signature.
- The application fee payment can be done using Debit card/Credit card or net banking.
- If you are having a 10+2 qualification or Diploma degree from recognized Board or University you need to upload that certificate in the Application Form of the exam of CIPET JEE 2019.
CIPET JEE 2019: Important Dates
- Commencement of CIPET JEE 2019 online application form April/May 2019
- Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form 1st week of June 2019
- CIPET JEE 2019 Admit Card issue date May 2019
- Date of examination 4th week of June 2019
- Result Declaration 2nd week of July 2019
- Admission Starts from 3rd week of July 2019
CIPET JEE 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Before you fill the CIPET JEE application form, you should check the eligibility criteria of CIPET JEE 2019 to check whether you are eligible for the examination or not.
The eligibility criteria will be determined by the exam conducting authorities. These set of rules are released by the examination authorities for selecting the eligible candidates for the admission.
- Your age should not cross 17 years on or before the year of examination of CIPET JEE 2019.
- In the 10+2 examination, you need to have scored 55% marks with the Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
CIPET JEE 2019: Application Fee
- The CIPET JEE 2019 application fee is Rs. 250/- for general candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST.
- The fee can pay by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for candidates belonging from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura.
CIPET JEE 2019: Application Form
- Interested candidates can fill the CIPET JEE 2019 application form through online mode.
- Candidates can get the application form in the month of April/May.
- CIPET JEE 2019 Examination center will not be changed once the candidate submits the application form.
- CIPET JEE 2019 Application form will not be accepted after the last date of submission.
- At the time of filling the CIPET JEE 2019 application form, a candidate has to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidate is required to submit the filled-in application along with enclosures (DOB certificate, attested photocopies of X / Diploma / Degree Certificates, attested community certificate [for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) candidates)], residential proof for North Eastern State Region, if applicable) to the following address:
CIPET Head Office,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
CIPET JEE 2019: Exam Pattern
- Duration of Exam: The Main exam will be conducted in 2 hours and Preliminary exam will be conducted in 3 hours.
- Subjects: As per academic qualification and GK.
- Maximum Questions: Total of 100 questions will be asked in exam.
- Type of Exam: It will be of Objective Type Question.
- Parts: It will consist of two parts, i.e. first is Preliminary exam and second is Main exam.
CIPET JEE 2019: Syllabus
The syllabuses of CIPET JEE are Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- Vector Algebra
- Theory Of Equations, Sequence, And Series
- Complex Numbers & Trigonometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Discrete Mathematics
- Probability Distributions
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus And Its Applications Methods Of Integration Standard Types
- Differential Calculus
- Analytical Geometry
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Rotational Motion
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Magnetic Effect of Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Laws of Motion
- Introduction and Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Current Electricity
- Electrons and Photons
- Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
- Transition elements (3d series)
- Solid state
- Preparation, properties, and reactions of alkenes and alkynes
- Reactions of benzene
- General topics
- Principles of qualitative analysis
- Surface chemistry
- Preparation, properties, and reactions of alkanes
- Nuclear chemistry
- Practical organic chemistry
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Extractive metallurgy
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Chemical kinetics
- Amino acids and peptides
- Chemical equilibrium
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding