GUJCET 2019, Gujrat CET 2019, Gujrat Common Entrance Test: ExamDate, Registration, Pattern, Syllabus
GUJCET 2019: Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2019) is a state-level entrance test which is administered by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). GUJCET will be held for admission to engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses in government, grant in aid and self-finance institutes of Gujarat. Aspirants can appear this entrance test after passing their 10+2 examination. Get complete information about GUJCET 2019 exam including an application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, etc.
Candidate needs to pass the 10+2 exam in order to appear in this exam. In this article, we are going to discuss various details regarding GUJCET 2019 including important dates, application procedure, application fee, eligibility criteria, etc.
GUJCET 2019 Exam: Instructions
Before registering and filling the application form of GUJCET 2019, the candidates will have to pay the application fee at the designated help centers. Only after the payment is done, the User ID will be provided to the candidates which will be required during registration. The candidates will be required to provide valid information while filling the online application form. The given steps have to be followed to successfully register themselves for GUJCET 2019.
Step 1 – Obtaining User ID: The candidates will have to obtain a DD of Rs. 300 in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”. The fees have to be deposited at any of the designated help centers after which the candidate will be given their User ID.
Step 2 – Registration: Using the given User ID, the candidates will have to register themselves for GUJCET 2019.
Step 3 – Filling the Application Form: The personal, exam, school and board of the candidates will have to be filled in. All information submitted has to be according to the documents that are owned by the candidates.
Step 4 – Uploading of Documents: The photograph and signature of the candidates have to be scanned and uploaded as per the specifications required.
Step 5 – Submission of GUJCET 2019 Application Form: After reviewing all of the information submitted, the candidates will be able to submit their application form. Following the submission, the application number will be generated and sent to the registered email address of the applicant.
GUJCET 2019 Exam: Important Dates
- Official Notification of GUJCET 2019 First week of December 2018
- Availability of Online Application Form Last week of March 2019
- Final Date for Submission of Filled Application Form Third week of April 2019
- A release of Admit Card First week of May 2019
- GUJCET 2019 Examination Second week of May 2019
- Publishing of Answer Key Second week of May 2019
- A result of GUJCET 2019 Fourth week of May 2019
- GUJCET Counselling Session June – July 2019
GUJCET 2019 Exam: Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applicant must be the citizen of India.
- Domicile: Student must be the resident of Gujarat. Those who are the resident of Gujarat but are residing outside Gujarat are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Qualification: Applicant must have passed the 12th examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who will complete the 10+2 examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: 10+2/HSC/qualifying examination should be passed with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
GUJCET 2019 Exam: Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee of Rs. 300/-. Fee mentioned here is as per the last year record, there may be changes in the application fee for this year.
GUJCET 2019: Application Form
- It is expected that the GUJCET 2019 application form will be available via online mode(http://gujcet.gseb.org/) in the month of April 2019.
- Students will be notified regarding the release of application form through newspapers and website.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.
- Candidates should fill in the online application form correctly. The incorrectly filled form may lead to rejection.
- In the application process, candidates may be asked to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed specifications.
- Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
GUJCET 2019: Exam Pattern
Number of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of a total of 120 questions.
Type of Questions: Only multiple-choice questions having four alternatives will be asked in the exam.
Subjects Covered: The subjects covered under the examination are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
Maximum Marks: Examination will be of maximum of 120 marks.
Exam Duration: Examination will be 3 hours long.
Negative Marking: There is a system of negative marking in GUJCET. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
GUJCET 2019 Exam: Syllabus
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Communication System
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vectors