HPCET 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
HPCET 2019, a State Level Entrance Test, is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Technical University. It helps applicants interested to seek admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, MCA and MBA programs. An eligible candidate has to apply online for HPCET 2019.
Admission to all courses will be on the merit basis or rank/marks obtained in the National Level Entrance Test subject. Finally, the admission to all the courses will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in HPCET 2019
HPCET 2019- Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2019: About
HPCET 2019, A state level entrance test, Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU). The examination is conducted in offline mode. Thus, candidates looking for admission in engineering courses in the state of Himachal Pradesh must start preparing for the examination. Therefore, we have provided all the necessary information of HPCET 2019 on this page. Also, get preparation resources like important books, syllabus, question papers. Read below.
HPCET 2019: Instructions
To fill the application form of HPCET 2019 candidates have to complete the following steps: on website.
- The aspirant has to register for filling the application form. After successful registration, the applicant will get a unique application number. Applicant has to pen down this application number and password for future.
- A candidate has to login by entering a username, unique application number and password. Here, a candidate will be asked to enter personal details, Exam related details and academic details.
- Candidate will be asked to upload images of recent passport size photograph (3.5×4.5 cm, 20 kb size, .JPEG/.JPG format)
- After a successful fee payment, the confirmation page will be generated. The candidate is required to take print out, get it signed by their parents/Guardian, scan the confirmation page and send it to the e-mail ID email@example.com.
HPCET 2019: Important Dates
- Application form available from (online) – First week of March 2019
- Submission of application form – Last week of April 2019
- Admit card – First week of May 2019
- HPCET 2019 exam – Second week of May 2019
- HPCET answer key releases on – Second week of May 2019
- Result declaration – 4th week of May 2019
- HPCET counseling – First week of June 2019
HPCET 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board/university with at least 45% marks (for general category) and at least 40% marks (for reserved category). In Class XII, the candidate must be having Physics and Mathematics as Compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
For details refer to : www.himtu.ac.in/
HPCET 2019: Application Fee
Candidates have to pay HPCET application fee of Rs. 1550 (for general category) Rs. 1400 (for SC/ST/BPL). The application fee payment can be made through online and offline mode.
- For offline mode-Applicants have to click on ‘offline link to generate PNB Challan’ option Challan. Candidates have to take out the print out of the challan and deposit the fee in any branch of the PNB Bank. After 24 hours of making the payment, candidates have to log in and enter the transaction number. After entering the payment details, click on ‘Save Payment Details’ tab.
- For online mode(Debit/credit card)- Applicants have to click on the tab ‘Click Here to Online Fee Payment’, read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ carefully, choose payment method, enter account details and make the payment.
- After payment, a confirmation page will be generated. The candidate is required to take its print out and get it signed by parents/guardians and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
GVSAT 2019: Application Form
The application form will be available on http://www.himtu.ac.in/
HPCET 2019: Exam Pattern
- Exam will based on offline mode (pen and paper method).
- Questions will be objective type. 150 question in total (50 of each Physics, chemistry and mathematics)
- Duration will be 3 hours.
- NEGATIVE marking will be there.
HPCET 2019: Syllabus
- Mathematics – Sets and functions, complex numbers, matrices, permutations and combinations, inductions, binomial theorem, limits and continuity, integration, differentiation, coordinate geometry, vectors, trigonometry.
- Physics – Measurements, kinematics, work energy and power, laws of motion, rotational physics, thermodynamics, gravitation, wave motion, current electricity, electrostatics.
- Chemistry – Chemical bonding, thermodynamics, solutions, states of matter, organic and surface chemistry, atomic structure.
- Biology – Living world, cell structures, plant physiology, reproduction, genetics, ecology, biotechnology, human welfare.