ITSAT 2019: Instructions
Instruction for Filling Online ITSAT Application Form 2019
- Click on the Official website on this page.
- Enter all the required personal, educational, and communicational details.
- Once the details have been entered, cross check it.
- Upload photograph in the required space. It should be a colored passport size photograph.
- Pay the application fee, as explained above
- Download the confirmation page for future reference but no need to send it.
Instruction for Filling Offline ITSAT Application Form 2019
The candidates will first have to download the application form from the official website. Then, the candidates will have to
fill it in neat handwriting and affix photograph on it. After this, the candidates will be required to submit the
application fee via Demand Draft. After submitting the fee amount, the candidates will have to enclose the filled-in
application form and DD in an envelope and sent it to the address as mentioned above
ITSAT 2019: About
ITSAT 2019 or ICFAI Tech School Admission Test is an entrance exam conducted by ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad for admission to B.Tech programs offered by the institute. Candidates planning to take admission in IFHE will have to appear in the entrance exam. ITSAT 2019 will be conducted in both offline and online mode on April 28, 2019, and April 23-30, 2019 respectively. ITSAT 2019 Online Slot Booking will be available from February 1 to April 20. To be eligible, candidates will have to adhere to the eligibility criteria of ITSAT 2019 as prescribed by the institute. Candidates will be able to fill the application form of ITSAT 2019 now. It is important for candidates to fill and submit the application form of ITSAT 2019 along with the prescribed application fee and on or before the end prescribed date i.e. April 9, 2019. After successful submission of the application form, candidates will have to download the admit card as and when it will be available. Candidates have to fill in the prescribed exam centers while filling the application form and appear at the allotted exam center on the day of the exam. The details pertaining to ITSAT like application form availability and dates, exam syllabus, pattern, can be checked by candidates from the article given below.
ITSAT 2019: Important Dates
- The application form released on 20 Oct 2017
- The last date to submit the application form 09 Apr 2019
ITSAT 2019 will be held on:
- Online 23rd to 30th Apr 2019
- Offline 28th Apr 2019
- Result Declaration 7th May 2019
- Date of Interview 1st June to 4th June 2019
- Classes Start 16th July 2019
ITSAT 2019: Eligibility Criteria
For IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University (Dehradun), ICFAI University (Jaipur), ICFAI University (Jharkhand) & ICFAI University (Raipur):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12th or its equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score minimum 50% & above aggregate marks on the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: The subjects in which candidate has to pass the qualifying exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing the qualifying exam can also apply.
- Candidates can also get admission through JEE Main/ATIT exam/state level exam/ other National level exams. But to enhance the chance of admission, candidates are advised to also appear ATIT 2019.
For ICFAI University (Himachal Pradesh):
- Candidates opting for only ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh need not appear ITSAT exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to have 55% & above marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Pass the above exam with PCM & English subjects.
- JEE Main Score Card: Candidates must qualify the JEE Main 2019 examination.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
ITSAT 2019: Application Form
ITSAT Application forms release every year to give the entrance test which is available on the official website of ATIT or ICFAI UNIVERSITY.
ITSAT 2019: Application Fee
The amount of application fee is Rs. 500. It can be submitted online, via Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card, and offline, via Demand Draft. The candidates must note the following.
- If the form is submitted offline then the amount of fee is to be submitted via Demand Draft only.
- The DD has to be prepared in favor of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2018”, payable at Hyderabad.
The address to submit the ITSAT Offline Application Form 2019 is as mentioned below:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program), ITSAT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State. Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ITSAT 2019: Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: It will be conducted in two modes, i.e. online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Paper Based Test) mode.
- Duration of Exam: Examination is of 2 hours duration.
- Type of Exam: Only objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects: The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Number of Questions: There will be 30 questions from each subject.
ITSAT 2019: Syllabus
For complete syllabus below link is provided.