NDA 2019: Registration Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, NDA 1 2019
NDA 2019: National Defence Academy (NDA 2019) is the national level examination. This exam is conducted two times within a period of one year. NDA 2019 is managed by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The NDA 2019 is conducted for the recruitment in Indian Defence Forces which include Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy. Here, we have mentioned the detailed information about How to Fill NDA 2019 Application Form.
NDA 2019: Instructions
Follow these steps for filling the NDA 2019/ NDA (I) application form:
• Carry Clipboard or hardboard (on which nothing is written), a good quality H.B. pencil for making responses on the Answer Sheet, eraser, pencil sharpener and a pen containing blue or black ink.
• Mobiles phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted.
• THERE WILL BE PENALTY (NEGATIVE MARKING) FOR WRONG ANSWERS MARKED BY A CANDIDATE IN THE OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTION PAPERS.
• Do not write your name or anything other than the specific items of information asked for, on the answer sheet/test booklet/sheet for rough work.
• Since the answer sheets will be evaluated on computerized machines, candidates should exercise due care in handling and be filling up the answer sheets.
• Please read and abide by the instructions on the cover of Test Booklet (NDA 2019). If any candidate indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he will render himself liable for disciplinary action and/or imposition of a penalty as the Commission may deem fit.
NDA 2019/NDA (I): Important Dates
|NDA I 2019 Notification Release Date||9th January 2019|
|Last Date of form submission||4th February 2019|
|NDA (I) Exam Date||21st April 2019|
NDA 2019: Eligibility Criteria
NDA 2019/NDA (I) eligibility criteria must be checked by the candidates before applying. The candidates want to join National Defence Academy (NDA) have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan for NDA 2019/NDA (I)
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.
- Martial Status & Gender: Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.
- NDA-I Age Limit: students must have born between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002.
- NDA-II Age Limit: Candidates should have born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- For Army Wing: candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam organized by the State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: students should have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- NDA 2019: Students should be medically fit as per the norms set by National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.
- NDA 2019: Candidates have to go through the medical examination organized by the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB.
NDA 2019/NDA (I): Application Form
- CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE AT upsconline.nic.in ONLY.
- NO OTHER MODE IS ALLOWED FOR SUBMISSION OF NDA 2019 APPLICATION.
NDA 2019/NDA (I): Application Fee
- “1. Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- 2. NDA 2019 Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.“Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay-in-Slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 6.00 P.M. “
NDA 2019/NDA (I): Exam Pattern
THE PAPERS IN ALL THE SUBJECTS WILL CONSIST OF OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS ONLY. THE QUESTION PAPERS (TEST BOOKLETS) OF MATHEMATICS AND PART “B” OF GENERAL ABILITY TEST WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN HINDI AS WELL AS ENGLISH.
The NDA 2019 Entrance exam pattern details are given here:
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.
- Exam Mode: The NDA 2019 exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode.
- Exam Duration: Two and half hour duration will be given for Code 1 and Code 2.
- Section: The NDA (I) 2019 exam will consist of two sections like Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in bilingual, i.e. English & Hindi only.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking done for wrong answers.
|Mathematics||120||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||150||2 ½ Hours||600|
NDA 2019/NDA (I): Syllabus
1. Paper I – Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Vectors.
2. Paper II – English, G.K., Physics, Chemistry, GS, History, Geography, Current Events, Intelligence and Personality Test.