AEEE 2019: Amrita University Entrance Exam, Counselling, Exam Dates, Syllabus
AEEE 2019: The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is also known by the AEEE 2019. This exam is a university level entrance exam, which is managed by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University). It offers admission in a four-year degree course in engineering (B.Tech). Through this entrance examination, candidates can get admission in its three campuses, i.e. Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore) and Vengal (Chennai). AEEE is conducted on an all India basis. Here, candidates can get complete details about AEEE exam including the application form, pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
Apply in three simple steps: from the official website given below:
Step 1: Fill in your personal details
Step 2 : Upload Photo and Signature
Step 3 : Payment of fees
AEEE 2019: Important Dates
- Online and OMR application: Start date Nov 15, 2018
- Online and OMR application: Last date Mar 31, 2019
- AEEE 2019 CBT(Online): Start Date Apr 19,2019
- AEEE 2019 CBT(Online): End Date Apr 22,2019
- AEEE 2019 Offline Exam Apr 28,2019
- AEEE 2019 Results May 05,2019
AEEE 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born on or after the 1st July 1998.
- Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the Intermediate or equivalent from recognized university/board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have individually scored 55% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in PCM.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
- Minimum eligibility for management quota is 80% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
AEEE 2019: Application Fee
- For online payment, candidates can use Net Banking/ debit/credit card.
- For offline, candidates can pay via Demand Draft (DD).
- The demand draft should be drawn in the name of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at “Coimbatore”.
- The application fee for AEEE 2019 will be Rs. 1000/-.
- The AEEE 2019 fee is non-refundable.
AEEE 2019: Application Form
- Candidates can apply both via online or offline mode.
- Candidates can choose the mode for filling up the AEEE application form.
- The application form has been released from 1st December 2018.
- Fill your all personal, educational & other details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in a JPG/JPEG format. The size of both the images should be 20 KB.
- The dimension of scanned images is 3.5 cm (W) x 4.5 cm (H) (photograph) and 3.5 cm (W) x 1.5 cm (H) (Signature).
- Printed OMR Application Forms of AEEE can be obtained from the list of Head Post Offices, Dhanlaxmi Banks and Federal Banks.
- You can take out the print out of the application form for further process.
AEEE 2019: Exam Pattern
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination: AEEE will be conducted in two modes, which are:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Paper & Pencil Based Test (P&P)
Candidates have to mention their preference in the application form of Amrita School of Engineering itself. However, they should refrain from selecting both the modes as on doing this their application would stand canceled.
AEEE exam duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
AEEE question paper contains 100 questions and the candidates are evaluated out of 300 marks. The question paper bifurcation for this engineering entrance exam is as follows:
- Mathematics- 40 questions
- Physics – 30 questions
- Chemistry – 30 questions
For every correct answer in AEEE, candidates will be awarded 3 marks and for every wrong answer, one mark will be deducted from the candidate’s total score.