Amity JEE 2019: Amity Entrance Exam, Dates, Syllabus, Application Form
Amity JEE 2019: For taking admission in B.Tech courses in Amity University, candidates need to clear the Amity JEE 2019 entrance exam. The Amity University will be conducting the Amity Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE) in online mode from April 25 to May 10, 2019. Amity JEE (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) is an entrance exam conducted by Amity University for admissions to BTech programmes offered by Amity University. This OMR based exam is usually held across various cities in the country. And the questions are based on the CBSE XII syllabus including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and English or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English.
AMITY JEE 2019: Instructions
While appearing for the Amity JEE 2019 entrance exam, the candidate needs to make sure that he/she carries these things to the exam center. If a candidate forgets to carry these documents, he/she will not be allowed to sit for the Amity JEE 2019 exam. For an ease of the candidate, mentioned below are the few important instructions regarding the Amity JEE 2019. Everyone must read these instructions before appearing for the entrance exam of Amity JEE 2019.
- Carry print out of Amity JEE 2019 admit card along with the one government ID proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License etc)
- Use of electronic/manual calculator is prohibited during the exam
- Admission will be made purely on merit basis, however, the candidate also needs to fulfill the minimum eligibility required for the program applied.
- It is important for the candidates to adhere to the reporting time mentioned in the admit card, as latecomers will not be entertained.
- Amity JEE 2019, Candidate can select maximum of two dates for appearing in the selection process. In case the candidate fails to appear in the selection process even on the second selected date, no further dates will be given.
AMITY JEE 2019: Important Dates
- Commencement of Amity JEE 2019 Application Form Available now
- Last date for application form March 2019
- Test Centre Booking From last week of March 2019 onwards
- Amity JEE 2019 April 25 to May 10, 2019
- Amity JEE 2019 result First week of May 2019
AMITY JEE 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria of Amity JEE 2019 (General)
- English should be the mandatory subject in 10+2 level
- Candidates completed 10+2 in regular mode are eligible, only
- PCM should be the mandatory subject in 10+2 level
- In calculation of aggregate percentage, Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Vocational, Non-Written subjects will not be considered
- Candidates having compartment will not be offered admission
Amity JEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 on the basis of Programme offered
|S.No||Programmes Offered||Eligibility Criteria||Duration (Years)|
|1||B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)||Required minimum 60% in class X and XII with minimum 70%||4|
|2||B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
B.Tech (Information Technology)
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
B.Tech (Civil Engg.)
B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)
B.Tech (Automobile Engg.)
B.Tech (Industrial Heavy Machinery)
B.Tech (Aerospace Engg.)
B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation)
B.Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication)
|Minimum 60% in class X and XII with minimum 60%||4|
|3||B.Tech (Aerospace Engg.)+M.Tech (Avionics) Dual Degree
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) + M.Tech (Automobile Engineering) Dual Degree
|Minimum 60% in class X and XII with minimum 60%||5|
|4||B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.) – 3 Continent
B.Tech (Electronics & Communications Engg.) – 3 Continent
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) – 3 Continent
B.Tech (Civil Engg.) – 3 Continent
|Minimum 55% in class XII||4|
|5||B.Tech (Mechanical Engg. – International)||Minimum 50% in class X and XII with minimum 55% in XII through a regular mode of a recognized board only.||4|
|6||B.Tech (Computer Science Engg. – International)
B.Tech (Civil Engg. – International)
B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engg. – International)
|Minimum 50% in class X and XII with minimum 55% in class XII||4|
AMITY JEE 2019: Application Fee
Pay application fee – Rs. 1100 (Debit/Credit Card via ICICI Payment Gateway and Paytm)
AMITY JEE 2019: Application Form
- Candidates have to register at admission microsite by clicking on the link (https://portal.amity.edu/OnlineformBeta/onlineforms/BasicInformation) with basic details (Name, mobile number and email ID) for Online Application Form
- Select programme and campus
- Add your personal details to the required filed
- Add your educational and family details with Aadhaar Card number
- Fill other required information
- Upload documents – Photograph and educational certificates
- Pay application fee – Rs. 1100 (Debit/Credit Card via ICICI Payment Gateway and Paytm)
- Click on the submit button. Amity JEE 2019 application form is submitted and the candidate will receive the notification for the same.
Note– Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the Amity JEE 2019 application form for the future reference.
Documents to be uploaded while filling Amity JEE 2019 Application Form
Along with the Amity JEE 2019 application form, candidates will have to submit certain documents asked by the admission authority. Mentioned below are the documents that a candidate will have to attach while submitting application form of Amity JEE 2019.
- Passport Size Photograph- scanned photograph should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, BMP format for online submission.
- Class X and XII mark sheet
Amity JEE 2019 Offline Application Form
- For offline mode of Application Form- https://portal.amity.edu/onlineformbeta/DownloadForm/BasicInformationdnd?UID=8EA77DDE-B0D1-4C2E-8862-051C6FB6EC3A
- Candidates can also (http://www.amity.edu/contact_us.aspx#horizontalTab23) to buy Amity JEE Application Form in offline mode from the Amity campuses.
- Register using the name, phone number, and email ID.
- The application fee (Rs 1100) for the offline application form can be paid by debit/credit card via ICICI payment gateway or through Paytm.
- Download the Amity JEE 2019 application form and send it to Amity University
AMITY JEE 2019: Exam Pattern
For candidates who are planning to appear for Amity JEE 2019, it is important for them to be aware of the exam pattern of the examination. Check the exam pattern details of Amity JEE 2019 below.
- According to the exam pattern of Amity JEE 2019, candidates will get a total of 90 objective type questions which they will have to solve within the time duration of 120 minutes.
- Amity JEE 2019 question paper will be divided into four sections- General English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Candidates need to note that in section 4 they have to attempt either Mathematics/ Biology as per the eligibility of the programme applied.
- Apart from this, all the section are compulsory to attempt.
- Amity JEE 2019 Candidates would be awarded four marks for every correct answer, whereas one mark will be deducted for every wrong entry.
- Candidates need to note that no marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
- Entrance exam of Amity JEE 2019 is conducted in online mode only.
- The candidate is allowed to leave the test center only after clicking on to ‘end test’ tab that appears on the screen during the exam.
AMITY JEE 2019: Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Ability
- Physics and Measurement
- Vector Algebra
- Kinematics of a Particle
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Periodic Motion
- Wave Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and
- Terrestrial Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Experimental Skills
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali & Alkaline Earth Metals) : Group 1 & 2 Elements
- P- Block Elements
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Co-Ordination Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens ( Alkyl and Aryl Halides)
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Quadratic Equation
- Sequence Series
- Complex Number
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation and Combinations
- Matrix and Determinant
- Straight Line
- Trigonometric Equations (Ratios, Identities, Equations)
- Properties of Triangles
- Limits and Continuity
- Differentiation and Differentiability
- Indefinite Integration
- Definite Integration
- Differential Equations
- Application of Derivatives (Tangents and Normals)
- Maxima and Minima
- Ellipse and Hyperbola
- Inverse Trigonometric Function
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology and Environment