AMUEEE 2019: AMU Entrance Exam 2019,Exam Date, Counselling, Seat Allotment
AMUEEE 2019: Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducts an entrance exam in order to provide admission to candidates in engineering and architecture courses offered by it.
The Entrance Exam of AMUEEE 2019 will be held for admissions in the UG Engineering Programs in the AMU. You would be selected on the basis of your scores in the entrance exam. The exam will be held in offline mode in April 2019 (Week 2). The following article will showcase all the important details of the AMUEEE 2019 Exam.
AMUEEE 2019: Instructions
The application form of AMUEEE 2019 will be available online(www.amu.ac.in) in the third week January. After online submission of application form, candidates have to take a printout of the same and send it to the university along with necessary documents. In order to apply for AMUEEE 2019, candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps in order:
Step 1: Online registration of AMUEEE 2019.
Step 2: Filling up online AMUEEE 2019 application form.
Step 3: Uploading scanned copy of images.
Step 4: Entering education details.
Step 5: Payment of application fees.
Step 6: Download and printout of application form.
Step 7: Submission of application form.
AMUEEE 2019: Important Dates
- AMUEEE 2019 Application form available from Third week of January 2019
- Application form submission last date Third week of February 2019
- Last date for generated PDF of application to reach the University Fourth week of February 2019
- Correction window for rectification in partial details First week of March, 2019
- Admit card availability Second week of April 2019
- AMUEEE 2019 exam date May 13, 2019 (10:00 am to 3:00 pm)
- AMUEEE answer key 2019 issued on Second week of May 2019
- Challenge of AMUEEE answer keys until Second week of May 2019
- AMUEEE 2019 result Third week of June 2019
- AMUEEE 2019 counselling Last week of June, 2019
AMUEEE 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit Candidates must be 24 years as on July 01, 2019
- Qualifying examination (QE) Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) of Aligarh Muslim University or an equivalent examinationORDiploma in Engineering of Aligarh Muslim University
- Subjects required in SSCE English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Minimum marks in QE 50%
AMUEEE 2019: Application Fee
AMUEEE 2019 Application Fee for B.Tech/BE Programmes
|Name of Programmes||AMUEEE Application Fees|
|B.Tech and B.Arch both||Rs. 650|
|B.E. (Evening)||Rs 350|
Modes of Payment of AMUEEE Application Fee
Through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
Note – Candidates having 40% physical disability (PWD) are exempted from the payment application fee/processing charges for AMUEEE.
AMUEEE 2019: Application Form
- You need to fill the AMUEEE 2019 online application form by following the instructions mentioned in the brochure or the notifications of AMUEEE 2019.
- After filling up all the details and submitting the AMUEEE 2019 Application Form you need to take a printout of the application form and keep for future reference.
- You can download and take a printout of the AMUEEE 2019 application form. Then you would have to fill all the necessary details using a black ballpoint pen.
- Then you would need to put your thumb impression, signature and attach a recent passport size photo on the AMUEEE 2019 Application Form.
- After finishing all the details you need to attach a Demand Draft along with the necessary documents and the application form. Kindly make sure you do not fold the application form.
- This copy can be submitted in person or through Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier on or before the last date of receipt at the following address:
Office of Controller of Examinations,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Documents to be attached to AMUEEE 2019 Application Form
- Demand Draft, in case of offline application
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination).
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of 12thor equivalent qualifying examination.
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed/appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self-attested copy of documents in support of the claim of Internal Status and/or special categories, if any.
AMUEEE 2019: Exam Pattern
AMUEEE 2019 exam pattern for BTech course admissions is such that the question paper consists of 150 objective-type multiple choice questions of 150 marks that candidates need to complete in a duration of three hours.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics & Chemistry & Mathematics||150||150|
Marking scheme: One mark is allotted for each correct answer in the exam. The official website does not inform if there is any negative marking in the exam.
AMUEEE 2019: Syllabus
AMUEEE 2019 Syllabus – Paper I
Paper I is compulsory for both B. Tech and B. Arch candidates.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Chemistry Class XI (Theory)
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter : Gases and Liquids
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
Class XII (Theory)
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Block Elements: Group 16 elements, Group 17 elements, Group 18 elements
- D and f Block Elements: Lanthanoids, Actinoids
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen -amines, Cyanides and Isocyanides, Diazonium salts
- Biomolecules -Carbohydrates, Proteins, Hormones, Vitamins, Nucleic Acids
- Chemistry in Every Day Life
- Sets And Functions
- Relations & Functions
- Trignometric Fucntions
- Principle Of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations And Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence And Series
- Coordinate Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- Introduction To Three Dimensional Geometry
- Limits And Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Mathematical Reasoning
AMUEEE Syllabus 2019 – Paper II
Paper II should be attempted by B.Arch candidates, in addition to Paper I:
Architecture Aptitude Test Syllabus
The aesthetic sensitivity & drawing aptitude of candidates will be determined through the test of perception, observation, imagination, creativity, presentation & architectural awareness to be presented in the visual format relating to:
- Freehand sketching of scenes and activities observed by candidates from rural/urban life commonly observed such as markets, streets, bus/rail, station, ghats, waterfront, monuments etc.
- Design, drawing & presentation of commonly seen/used posters /graphics, greeting cards, book cover design, hoardings, logos, wallpapers, flooring patterns etc.
- Creative design & presentation of day-to-day objects /artifacts like candle stand, toilet fixtures, furniture, soap case, chandelier etc. and futuristic automobiles, airplanes, mobiles, computers etc.
- Creative composition (Geometric or otherwise) that depicts visual harmony or contrast using elements like colours, shapes etc.