JEE/ NEET are crucial exams for ambitious youngsters, as such exams determine the glorious career areas of the future and also contribute to their professional virtues later ahead in life. But since students have to take care of a lot of important tasks at same time, like carrying out their regular studies, preparation for their formal exams, sparing time for family and friends, sports and recreation and for other celebrations, it becomes pretty essential that every minute of crucial day hours must be utilised in the most appropriate manner. JEE/ NEET mock tests are very important as it helps students to understand the exam patterns and deal it in real-time.
Institute Encourages Students To Practice And implement Time Management:
We always stress upon the precise time management practice in order to let the youngsters develop their scholastic virtues fully. In the immediate turn of life, one can study in the well controlled and finely tuned manner, once he has been able to manage his time properly by balancing different activities with proper time slice. We do not imply that sports and evening walks with friends are forbidden here, such is also necessary for the complete nurture of young mind but again one should exercise moderation and control and should imbibe a mature mindset as well, which is squarely expected from high school students. Likewise, one should also act on and address factors causing distraction or distress, such as ringtones, music, family blabber and/ or anyone or anything which causes gloom, as only with a positive outlook, one can accomplish greater heights of prosperity and success. In the same league, it is should be advised that youth spend less time on the internet and should simply restrict his or her activity on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube among other platforms, as such are useless if they don’t take you anywhere in life.
Make List of Tasks And Prioritise Them:
One should adept to become more productive by being fully involved with any study or concept exercise that they should never get the feeling of time passed so quickly. Such is a state of mind when a person is fully excited, energized and is devoted to tasks which lie at hand and to be like this, one simply needs to develop the necessary skills and should also be able to manage distractions. Finally, such a tendency would also contribute to gain a clearer picture of one’s goals which can be split into daily objectives expected to be accomplished while a person prepares for IIT or JEE.
Keep Calendar For Frequent Reference:
Nothing comes to be so handy and useful to plan a study schedule for a month or two, than a calendar. One can simply divide days or can even devote a week or two to finish the studies of a particular subject, including its doubts or other misconceptions. It can also be useful in meeting out one’s obligations or necessary meetings, say with a dentist or with some doctor, while studies can still be pursued.
Develop And Rely Upon The Habit Of Checklist:
To be able to prevail upon a task, career counsellors have found checklists to unleash a towering versatility. One can prepare a checklist for a day or even for a week which can also be expanded to include a month and such checklists would enlist the main study centric jobs, like lessons finished, exercises done, sample papers finished and so forth, and such can be checked as they are finished simultaneously. Clearly, the most important tasks should top such checklists always to regain much sought scholastic worth and ability.
In a nutshell, some of the effective time management tips from experts are as underlined below:
- Firstly, one should organize studies according to a timetable and should adhere to such schedule with full determination.
- In a weekly time schedule, each subject should be given proper place, say, of an hour daily during the day and weak areas should get more time.
- Weekends should be reserved for clearing doubts and for group discussions.
- Say no to useless relationships which prove fatal for one’s mind and personality at an early age
- Youngsters should not spend too much time before TV or they should abandon watching TV completely.
- Sports and evening walks should be arranged for refreshing the mind.
- One should be wise in utilizing time properly and though all activities should be given proper attention still the most crucial tasks should always enjoy the priority. Proper attention should be paid to sleep, eating, day breaks and for some recreation also.
- A versatile timetable should be prepared and one should implement it diligently in his or her everyday life. Always, perseverance always pays back in life.
- Review cards are a handy way to keep review and revise certain topics. Such are kept in the pocket and can be retrieved while one is compelled to wait for something without any option, such as bank queues, metro or bus travel etc. One can simply refer to such cards during such time and can refresh his concept easily that way while managing such time effectively.