Strategy for JEE: For IIT JEE exam you have to solve more questions with full concentration and focus, and continuously for 3-hour sessions. After that, you have to solve the previous year’s question papers. Solve around 3 question papers per day with 2-3 hours break between them and analyze your mistakes, lose points and topics. After taking previous years question papers to analyze that what topics are more important and which type of questions comes for sure in the exam. Prepare for those topic and don’t miss them in the exam.
Practice as many tests as possible with the actual simulation of the test environment if possible. Solve each one of them and evaluate your score, find out what you did wrong, reduce silly mistakes and you are good to go.
There are three bonus tips for your study session
- Solving questions are more important than theory: You have to practice more test on your problem-solving skills instead of your grasp on theory.
- You have to focus on highly weightage chapter first: After taking the previous year’s question papers to analyze that what topics are more important and come surely in the exam.
- The most important things to taking tests with previous years question papers. Lots of students delay in taking tests and waiting to complete the entire syllabus, this habit responsible to gain poor marks in the exam. If you going to taking tests without completing the syllabus, you might take good marks in mock tests.
While studying, you have to create an atmosphere as if you are sitting in the exam.
There are some points to avoid during a 3 hours session:
- Avoid studying while lying down. Study on the desk if you have it at home.
- Don’t move from your desk during 3 hours session.
- Avoid listening to music, games, phone calls and SMS during studies.
- Avoid too much talking on the phone.
- Avoid long hours to watch on TV, Internet, movies, and matches.
- Avoid to study all night and sleep the whole day.
- You have to sleep more than 8 hours. Avoid to sleep too long or two short hours
- You should target for 7 hours sleep a day. Also, avoid daytime sleeping for more than 90 minutes.