This is the main question the candidates are facing who are preparing or planning to crack IIT-JEE – How to clear the IIT-JEE exam? This article will surely help you to clear IIT exams with a good score.
• Don’t deviate from the syllabus. Clear the topics, concepts and practice mock tests.
• Study hard with consistency. Be smart to learn from mistakes.
• Plan well the schedule to study with full concentration.
• Manage well between studies and other social activities as social gathering too is important.
• Avoid the practice of skipping the tough topics and questions.
• Clear all your doubts regularly.
• Try to recognize your weakness and strengths.
• Learn from online sessions and tutorials.
• Measure your performance, identify your mistakes and avoid repeating in upcoming exams.
• Don’t demotivate from failures.
• Prepare an exam strategy like which question to attempt, quickly try to know whether you should attempt or leave the question, how much time to allocate, etc. This process needs practice. So, practice well and hard.
• Make proper notes throughout the preparation. This will be helpful while revision.
• Follow bits of advice of teachers and guidance.
• Take the proper and healthy diet and get proper sleep.
• Stay positive and determined towards your aim.
Hope these tips prove beneficial to you in clearing the IIT-JEE Main and Advanced exam.