COMEDK UGET 2019: Exam Dates, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result, Counselling Procedure
COMEDK UGET 2019: Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation, in their endeavor to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure, exam details asked in Registration /Application form are Mandatory.
E-mail ID and mobile number should not be changed till the Admission process is completed
Details given at the time of COMEDK UGET 2019 registration cannot be edited later. Review all details entered before CLICKING ON SUBMIT BUTTON and proceeding to the COMEDK UGET 2019 application form.
After successful registration, the applicant will receive the User id and Password on Mobile Number and Email Id which is unique & system generated. Log in with unique USER ID and PASSWORD to complete the COMEDK UGET 2019 application process.
COMEDK UGET 2019 exam: About
COMEDK UGET 2019 is to judge the merit of students in an effective and transparent procedure and to help the students seeking admissions to the Member Institution.
COMEDK UGET 2019 will conduct Entrance Test for admission to undergraduate engineering courses on 13th May 2019.
Applicants are required to read instruction manual thoroughly. COMEDK’s website www.comedk.org contains information and current updates/alerts.
For more details visit: www.comedk.org
COMEDK UGET 2019: Important Dates
- Registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET EXAM- 16th Jan 2019
- Mock test made available online – 5th Feb 2019
- Submission of online payment and filled application form online – 19th April 2019
- Download of Test Admission Ticket – 4th May 2019 to 12th May 2019
- COMEDK UGET 2019 Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 – 13th May 2019
- Publishing and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer Keys – 17th May 2019
- Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys – 21st May 2019
- Publishing Answer keys – 25th May 2019
- Test Score available online to the candidates – 28th May 2019
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates from all over the country can appear for the COMEDK UGET 2019 entrance examination.
The candidate has to qualify examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government.
- The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidate should have scored a minimum of 45% marks (for General category) and 40% marks (for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Computer Science/Electronics as one of the optional subjects.
- Diploma holders are not eligible to take the Entrance Test.
Note: The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility.
- The candidate has to qualify examinations prescribed for admission for B.Arch is second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government.
- Candidate should have scored at least 50% marks (for General category) and 45% marks (for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- Candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture and passed with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
- No Entrance Test for admission to B. Arch Course.
Rank Card will be generated only for candidates eligible for admission to Under Graduate Courses.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam: Application Form
The COMEDK UGET 2019 application form will be filled online after login to the website. Interested students can visit the official website https://www.comedk.org/.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam: Application Fee
Rs. 1300/- + taxes for COMEDK UGET
Payment through Credit card/Debit Cards – Convenience fee will be between 1.05% and 1.15% of transaction amount (depending on the card)+ GST.
Payment through Net Banking – Convenience fee will be between Rs 18 and Rs 23 (may vary from bank to bank)+ GST.
COMEDK UGET 2019: Exam Pattern
COMEDK UGET 2019 entrance exam will be an online based test and will be held across the country in prescribed centers.
Test will have 180 Multiple choice questions having 60 questions each of Physics, chemistry, and mathematics
One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. No NEGATIVE marking.
COMEDK UGET 2019: Syllabus
An entrance test is based on 10+2 syllabus