DAIICT 2019: Registration Form, Dhirubhai Ambani Admission Form, Exam Dates
DAIICT 2019: DAIICT B.Tech Admissions 2019 is supposed to be commenced in the month of April 2019. As the admissions will be granted on the basis of the JEE Main examination and, therefore, the official authority will not conduct any separate examination. The DAIICT 2019 admission procedure is organized by the DAIICT every year in order to provide the admissions in the B.Tech programs. The application form for the DAIICT 2019 B.Tech Admissions is expected to be commenced in the second week of April 2019. The candidates can get the latest information regarding the DAIICT 2019 application form, result, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc here.
DAIICT 2019: Application Form Instructions
- The procedure for filling the DAIICT 2019 application form is online.
- Candidates have to visit the official website (http://admissions.daiict.ac.in/pages/btech.html) for applying. Candidates need to fill in all the details asked, upload the required item (signature, photograph) etc.
- Furthermore, one needs to pay the application fees for completing the submission of DAIICT 2019 application form.
- The DAIICT 2019 application fees are Rs. 1200. It will have to be paid online. No doubt, the application fees are non-refundable.
After completing the submission of DAIICT 2019 application form, candidates should keep a copy of the acknowledgment or filled the DAIICT 2019 application form for future use.
For Foreign Nationals, The DAIICT 2019 Application Procedure is different. the steps are:
- Firstly, they need to apply through the Internation student cell. A different channel has been provided to such students, “Direct admission for foreign and NRI students”.
- Such candidates can avail form from 3 April 2019.
- Further, they should download the application form in prescribed format.
- Then they should fill and submit the DAIICT 2019 form along with required mark sheets and certificates indicating their grades and marks obtained in the previous academic institutions.
- Most importantly, these should indicate that the candidate has qualified the minimum academic eligibility required by DAIICT.
- Moreover, candidates should also enclose necessary documents issued by appropriate authority indicating residency status (NRI/FN)
DAIICT 2019: Important Dates
- Start of DAIICT Online Application Form First week of April 2019
- Last date to fill the DAIICT Online Application Form First week of July 2019
- Publication of Merit List First week of July 2019
- Last date to pay fees by shortlisted candidates the Second week of 2019
- Registration and verification of documents by confirmed candidates at DAIICT campus Last week of July 2019
- Commencement of Orientation Program First week of August 2019
- Commencement of Classes Second week of August 2019
DAIICT 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2018 can also apply under provisional basis.
List of qualifying exams accepted by DAIICT
- Final exam of 10+2 system, conducted by a recognized central or state board, such CBSE or CISCE
- Intermediate or two-year pre-university examination from a recognized board or university.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Board/University/Public School examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to the 10+2 system.
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 year duration.
- GCE examination (London/ Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
Age Limit: Candidates born on or after October 1, 1993 can apply.
Selection Criteria: Admission to B.Tech programmes for all India category seats at DAIICT will be based on All India Rank (AIR) obtained by candidates in JEE Main 2019. 50% of the total seats at the institute are to be filled by all India category candidates.
The remaining 50% seats will be filled through GUJCET, by candidates belonging to the state of Gujarat who have passed a qualifying examination from a school located there.
DAIICT 2019: Application Fee
The application fees are Rs. 1200. It will have to be paid online. No doubt, the application fees are non-refundable.
DAIICT 2019: Application Form
The application procedure of DAIICT B.Tech Admissions 2019 will be commenced in the second week of April 2019. The candidates can apply for the same until the last week of June 2019. The DAIICT 2019 application form must be submitted before the deadline otherwise the official authority will not accept the same. Also, all the details filled in the application form must be genuine and correct.
- Applications are invited only in the online mode.
- The applicants must have to fill all details on the application form:
Preference 1: B.Tech in ICT
Preference 2: B.Tech in Honors in ICT with a computational course
- After completing the details in the application form, the candidates will be directed to the payment page where they will pay the fee for DAIICT 2019 B.Tech Admissions.
- The amount of fee is Rs 1200 which can be paid via credit card/ debit card/ net banking
- The maximum size of the scanned photo is 50 kb.
- The candidates should note that while entering the percentage, it should be rounded off to the nearest integer.
- The mother and father’s name must be written in capital letters only.
- Enter the phone number of 11 digits starting with 0.
- Incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected by the official authority.
DAIICT 2019: Exam Pattern
The DAIICT 2019 exam pattern refers to the complete information regarding the question paper. Relevant details like time duration, a number of questions, marking scheme and the types of questions asked are associated with the exam pattern. As the admissions are on the basis of the JEE Main, therefore, the exam pattern of the same is mentioned here. Read the necessary information here.
- The exam will be organized in the computer-based format.
- Each question consists of 4 marks.
- 25 marks will be subtracted as the punishment for an incorrect response.
- 180 minutes or 3 hours will be allowed to solve the exam.
- The exam will be in the English only.
- The paper 1 comprises of 90 questions hence the total marks for the exam is 360 marks
DAIICT 2019: Syllabus
The syllabuses of DAIICT 2019 on the basis of JEE Entrance exam.