GVSAT 2019: Gyan Vihar University Exam 2019, SGVU 2019, Exam Date, Syllabus
GVSAT 2019: Suresh Gyan Vihar University is a self -financed university. There will be all schools or departments available on the university campus. School of Engineering, School of Management, School of Pharmacy, School of Bussiness Management, School of Applied Science and Agriculture Research are available and offers admission through GVSAT examination. The university is situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Check GVSAT 2019 Application Form.
The Suresh Gyan Vihar university provides the regular academic courses according to the rules & regulations of these authorities. This university also conducts the entrance exam to provide the candidates with the admissions in the courses. These exams take place according to the rules & regulations of the university. So this article will act as the provider of the information of the candidates.
GVSAT 2019: Introduction
To fill the application form of GVSAT 2019 candidates have to complete the following steps: on website.
- Click on the registration page.
- The mobile number will be verified by filling the application form.
- Now fill the application form.
- Submit the details.
GVSAT 2019: Important Dates
- Last date for submitting the duly filled GVSAT 2019 Application form June 2019
- Admit card will be available from May 2019
- GVSAT 2019 Examination will commence from Last week of May or first week of June 2019
- Result will be announced June 2019
GVSAT 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate desirous of appearing in GVSAT 2019 examination should have passed senior secondary school or any examination equivalent to appear in the entrance test. Following are the eligibility criteria for GVSAT 2019 entrance examination
- Age limit- Candidate should be above 17-18 years. No prescribed age limit as such.
- Citizenship/Residential Criteria- Candidate belonging to any nation are eligible for the test. No particular nationality or residential criteria required.
- Academic Qualification- Either appearing for 10+2 board from a recognized board in the year 2019 or have passed 10+2 with the minimum aggregate stated for a particular course in which the candidate wants to get admission.
GVSAT 2019: Application Fee
GVSAT 2019 application fees for the online and offline
form is INR 750. Which can be paid via online or offline
GVSAT 2019: Application Form
Admission into Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU) will be made through online mode only. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via visiting the official website of University’s at http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/
Applicants are advised to read all eligibility criteria carefully before starting application form fill-in process. For online application, candidates have to first register themselves by entering their Name, Email address, and Contact Number. On successful registration, a unique user id and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered mail id and phone number. After completing the registration process, applicants should proceed to form filling process. Fill the required details such as name, course choice, gender, date of birth, category, academic details etc. Once you’ve completed the application form fill-in process, proceed further and make the payment of application fee.
GVSAT 2019: Exam Pattern
Admission to various B.tech courses and scholarships to those courses will depend upon the score in GVSAT 2019 entrance test.
Following is the pattern for it-
- GVSAT 2019 Exam will be 2 hours duration and will consist of 120 objective type questions.
- Paper will be divided into 4 sections namely Physics/Biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, and Mathematics.
- Candidates who want to apply for Biotechnology or Agriculture can choose between Physics and Biology any one of the papers.
- Each question will be provided with 4 different choices. Each correct answer will be awarded with 2 marks. No marks are given in case of un-attempted question.
- There is no negative marking for any question attempted wrong.
Mode of GVSAT 2019 Examination Online as well as offline
- Number of Questions 120
- Maximum Marks 240
- Duration of Exams 120 minutes
Sections in Paper Physics/biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, and Mathematics
GVSAT 2019: Syllabus
Syllabus for GVSAT examination is from the 11th and 12th standard. Cover the following topics to score good marks in the exam-
- Analytical Geometry
- Locus Problem
- Differential Calculus
- Integral calculus
- Thermal Physics
- Electric city and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Wave Nature of light
- Modern Physics
- Gaseous and Liquid State
- General topics like Atoms and Molecules, oxidization-reduction, Displacement reaction
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Electro chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Plants and Animals
- Cell structure and function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Reading and Comprehension