IPU CET 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
IPU CET 2019: Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2019) is a university level entrance exam administrated by the IPU (Indraprastha) university. This university offers admission in various UG, PG and other courses in the field of engineering, management, law, computer applications, medical, nursing, etc. Admission in MBBS & BDS courses will be given through NEET scores. On the basis of IPU CET scores, admission will be given in GGSIPU and its affiliated institutions. Students can check here details about IPU CET 2019 including dates, application, eligibility criteria, etc.
IPU CET 2019 Instructions:
Here we are providing some major steps to fill and submit the IPU CET 2019 entrance exam Application Form:
- Go through the official website of the IPU University (www.ipu.ac.in).
- Click on the link “Apply Online” on the website for IPU CET 2019 entrance exam.
- The IPU CET 2019 application form will appear on the screen.
- You have to fill the general information like personal, mailing and contact details.
- Go through the upload images option.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- After uploading images, click on the “Next” button.
- Now, fill the qualification details carefully and submit it for IPU CET 2019 entrance exam.
- Read the declaration form, fill the security code and submit the application.
- After that, Login ID and Password will be generated for further login.
- Click on “Apply For Courses” option and fill the details of courses you are applying.
- Pay the required application fee through online mode for IPU CET 2019 entrance exam
- After fee payment, take the printout of the application form for further use.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the university.
IPU CET 2019: About
IPU CET 2019: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will conduct IPU CET 2019 Exam on May 13, 2019, for B.Tech and on May 19, 2019, for B.Tech (biotechnology). Candidates have to fill the application form of IPU CET 2019 entrance exam, which is expected to be available around the second week of February 2019, in online mode only. The last date for filling the application form of IPU CET 2019 entrance exam is May 1, 2019. The payment of application fee of Rs. 1000 also has to be made online. The application form of IPU CET 2019 entrance exam has two parts – one part requires the candidates to enter their personal details, and the other part for capturing course and payment related details. Candidates need to fill all mandatory fields with genuine information and also upload the requisite files, including signature, photo, and left-hand thumb impression. The uploaded files must not be more than 80 kb and must be in JPEG or GIF. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria of the IPU CET 2019 entrance exam.
Important eligibility criteria of IPU CET 2019 entrance exam include a pass in 10+2 from a recognized institute with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The result of IPU CET 2019 for B. Tech will be announced on May 24, 2019, and for B.Tech Biotechnology, it will be declared on May 31, 2019. Go through the rest of the article to learn the specifics of IPU CET 2018, including important dates, eligibility criteria, an application form for IPU CET 2019 Entrance Exam.
IPU CET 2019 Exam: Important Dates
|Events||Last date for submission of application form||Exam Date||Result Declaration|
|MBA (IT)||10th April 2019||21st April 2019||3rd May 2019|
|B.Sc Nursing||10th April 2019||21st April 2019||3rd May 2019|
|MA (English)||10th April 2019||21st April 2019||3rd May 2019|
|LLB||1st May 2019||19th May 2019||31st May 2019|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st May 2019||13th May 2019||24th May 2019|
|B.Tech||1st May 2019||13th May 2019||24th May 2019|
|B.Com (Hons.)||10th April 2019||5th May 2019||17th May 2019|
|BBA||1st May 2019||26th May 2019||7th June 2019|
|MBA||1st May 2019||26th May 2019||7th June 2019|
|BCA||1st May 2019||12th May 2019||24th June 2019|
|B.Ed||1st May 2019||12th May 2019||24th May 2019|
|B.Ed (Special Education)||1st May 2019||20th May 2019||31st May 2019|
|BAMS||To be Notified||Through NEET UG 2019||NA|
|BHMS||To be Notified||Through NEET UG 2019||NA|
| PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic
|To be Notified||Through Ayush NPGET||NA|
IPU CET 2019 Exam: Eligibility Criteria
- 12th passed/appearing with 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Additionally, a candidate is also required to pass the English subjects individually in the qualifying examination.
- Pass in 12th class/appearing from the recognized board by securing 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology. Also, secure passing marks in English subject.
- 3-years diploma holders or B.Sc degree holders with Mathematics are eligible for this course. Minimum marks that candidates have to secure is 60% marks.
- B.E./B.Tech (in the respective discipline) Or Pass Grad. IETE/AMIE. Or Pass M.Sc & MCA by securing 60% marks.
- Minimum qualification requirement is 12th passed with English and Mathematics or Computer Science/Informatics Practice/Computer Applications/Multimedia & Web Technology/Data Management Application/Web Application with not less than 50% marks.
- Candidates possessing a diploma in engineering with minimum 50% marks.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and 12th with Mathematics and English.
- Pass bachelor’s degree in engineering or BCA by securing 50% aggregate marks.
- Prescribed qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board by attaining 50% marks in aggregate. Also, candidates must be passed English in the qualifying examination.
- Graduation passed in any stream with not less than 50% marks.
- Candidates who have passed LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized institution with not less than 50% marks are eligible for this course.
- 12th or its equivalent examination with English subject by obtaining minimum 50% marks.
MBA & Allied Programmes • Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- UG Courses: For UG courses where the qualifying examination is 12th (except MBBS/BDS) – 21 years
- PG Courses: For PG courses where the qualifying examination is graduation – 35 years
- Bachelor of Vocation – 45 years (maximum age limit). Candidate should not be less than 16 years as on 31st December 2019.
IPU CET 2019: Application Form
- IPU CET 2019 entrance exam application form will open in the last week of January 2019.
- The University will release the application form through online mode.
- Candidates can apply for one more than one course by submitting a separate application form for that.
- To fill the IPU CET 2019 entrance exam application form, firstly candidates have to register themselves by entering their name, mobile number, email ID, gender, date of birth and course.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the IPU CET 2019 entrance exam form to the University.
IPU CET 2019 Exam: Application Fee
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/-. Candidates can make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for IPU CET 2019 Entrance exam.
IPU CET 2019: Exam Pattern
The test scheme for IPU CET 2019 exam is illustrated below:
- Mode of IPU CET 2019 Examination: The test paper for all CETs will be conducted in offline mode.
- Question Paper Type: The questions paper will be of objective type (M.A. (English) will have essay type questions and M.Phil (English) is of subjective type).
- Number of Questions: All CETs will contain 150 questions (except B.Tech Biotechnology which will contain 200 questions. Also, the paper-1 of M.Phil will contain 100 objective type questions).
- The medium of Question Paper: The medium of question paper will be English (Except B.Ed for which paper medium is English as well as Hindi).
- IPU CET 2019 Exam Duration: The test will be 2 hours 30 minutes (except B.Tech Biotechnology (3 hours)).
- Negative Marking: Negative marking of 1 marks will be done for each incorrect answer.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will be credited with 4 marks.
IPU CET 2019 Exam: Syllabus
IPU CET 2019 Exam Syllabus will comprise topics from CBSE syllabus of Class 11 & 12.