JIPMER 2019: MBBS Entrance Exam, JIPMER Exam 2019 Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
JIPMER 2019: JIPMER Stand for (Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research). Originated as École de Médicine de Pondichérry established in 1823 by the French Government, the medical college was later upgraded to Dhanvantari Medical College. And after a few years, it was again converted to JIPMER. It is one of the most popular medical colleges in India. JIPMER rank is the 5th position in all over India. JIPMER is an autonomous institute which conducts its own entrance exam. The admission to this institute is on the basis of JIPMER 2019 MBBS Exam. It offers UG, PG, doctoral, super specialty & other courses in the field of medicine. It also offers admission in PG courses like MD (Doctor of Medicine) and MS (Master of Surgery) in a wide range of specializations. The candidates who wish to get admission will have to appear for the entrance exam. For this, they have to fill an application form for the same. Before filing the application form, it is necessary that the candidate checks the eligibility criteria for the exam.
JIPMER 2019 (MBBS Entrance Exam): Instructions
Candidates must know the marking scheme of the paper.
- Marks for correct answers – 4 marks
- Marks for incorrect answers – (-1) marks
- Marks for unattempted questions : 0 (zero) marks
- Go through the prospectus very carefully.
JIPMER 2019 MBBS Entrance Exam: Important Dates
On-line Registration from: 06-03-2019
Online Registration closes on: 12-04-2019
Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website: A few weeks before the entrance test
JIPMER 2019 Date of Examination: 02-06-2019
Expected date of publication of Merit List: 3rd week of June 2019
First Counselling starts: 27- 28 Jun 2019
Second Counselling starts by: 24-07-2019
Third counseling starts from 21-08-2019
Final Counselling will start from 26-09-2019
Last date of admission: 30-09-2019
JIPMER 2019 MBBS Entrance Exam: Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant should have passed in English, Biology or Biotechnology, Physics, and Chemistry in Class XII.
- JIPMER 2019 conducts exam only in the English language.
- 200 MCQs are asked.
- The JIPMER 2019 exam will be conducted in online mode.
- JIPMER 2019 Question Paper will have 60 questions of Physics, 60 questions of Chemistry, 60 questions of Biology, 10 questions of logical and Quantitative reasoning and 10 question of English Comprehensive.
- The Applicant should be an Indian National / Overseas Citizen of India(OCI).
- The aspirant should be 17 years of age at the time of admission i.e. they should have been born on or before January 01, 2001. Those who will be 17 years of age before 31st December 2019 are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- The aspirant should also have passed the qualifying examination as mentioned in the prospectus.
JIPMER 2019 MBBS Entrance Exam: Application Form
Application form for JIPMER 2019 will have to be filled online. They will have to first register themselves for the process by providing some basic details. They will get the login details. From it, they will have to complete the application form. Some documents might also need to be uploaded as well.
After filling the JIPMER 2019 form, the candidate has to pay an application fee as well along with it. The process of application will be completed only if the candidate pays the application fee.
JIPMER 2019 MBBS Entrance Exam: Application Fee
Only after the candidate pays the application fee, they will be eligible for the further events. A fee can be paid through Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card. A tentative classification of application fee is :-
1. General Category – Rs. 1,500/-
2. NRI/OCI – Rs. 3,000/-
3. SC/ST – Rs. 1,200/-
4. OPH – Exempted from fee payment
JIPMER 2019: Exam Pattern
The exam will be Computer Based Test (CBDuration: on 2.5 hours)
Questions asked: 200
The language of Exam: English
Questions will be distributed in the following manner:-
|S No||Subject||No. of Question|
|4||English Language and Comprehension||10|
|5||Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER 2019 MBBS Entrance Exam: Syllabus
Candidates appearing for JIPMER 2019 must know that exam is based on syllabus prescribed by State Board and CBSE for class XI and XII.