KEAM 2019: Kerala CEE 2019, Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
KEAM 2019: The online application form KEAM 2019 will be available from February 1, 2019. While filling the KEAM 2019 application form, the candidates will have to make sure that they fill correct and valid information. The last date to submit the KEAM 2019 filled application form is February 28, 2019. The candidates will also have to submit the print out of the filled application form along with the other required documents to the Office of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations by March 31, 2019.
Steps to filling and submit the KEAM 2019 application form
- Candidate Registration:
The candidates will be required to register online for KEAM 2019. A password has to be created by the candidates during the registration process. A system generated application number will be available after the candidates are successfully registered for KEAM 2019.
- Upload Images:
Scanned images of the passport size photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression of the candidate will have to be uploaded in the application form. The images have to be uploaded as per the specified requirements of the authorities.
- Filling up KEAM 2019 Application Form:
Next, the candidates will have to fill in all of their personal, academic and qualification details. All submitted information has to be valid and should match the documents possessed by the candidates. After checking all the filled details, the candidates will be able to submit their KEAM 2019 application form.
- Payment of Application Fees:
After submission of the application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fees of KEAM 2019. The payment of application fees can be done through online (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or offline mode (e-challan). Failure to pay the application fees will lead to the rejection of the application form.
- Print Filled Application Form:
After making the payment, candidates will have to take a print out of the filled application form and keep it safe.
- Offline Submission of Application Form to CEE:
The KEAM application form has to be submitted in offline mode. Candidates will have to take a print of the online filled application form and send it through speed post/ registered post or hand delivery. The application form has to be sent with required certificates and documents enclosed in an envelope addressed to:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Housing Board Buildings
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
The application form must reach the above-mentioned address before March 31, 2018. Late forms will not be entertained.
Documents to be Submitted with KEAM 2019 Application Form
- Print out of the filled application form of KEAM 2019 (The first page should be attested by a Government Gazetted Officer/ Head of Institution)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Original Nativity Certificate
- Original Course Certificate or Self Attested Copy of Mark List
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Special Reservation (if applicable)
- Original Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Any Other Required Documents
KEAM 2019: About
KEAM 2019 Application Form is releasing from 1st February 2019. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. KEAM 2019 exam is conducted in various cities of the country. After clearing this exam, candidates can get admission in various streams of engineering courses. For KEAM 2019 admission in medical and allied health science courses including agriculture candidate must qualify the NEET exam and for architecture course, candidates have to clear the NATA exam. Through this article, students can check details regarding KEAM 2019 including the application form, exam dates, eligibility, etc.
KEAM 2019: Important Dates
- Starting of selling security card along with prospectus 1st February 2019
- application form release 1st February 2019 (5 PM)
- Last date to apply online 28th February 2019 (5 PM)
- Last date for receipt of Printout of Online Application along with supporting documents 31st March 2019
- Admit card announced 10th April 2019
- Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) 23rd April 2019 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Paper 2 (Mathematics) 24th April 2019 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Result of Engineering Entrance Examination 25th May 2019
- Declaration of Rank Lists 20th June 2019
KEAM 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will be required to meet the standard eligibility criteria of KEAM 2019 set by the admission authorities. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to attempt the KEAM 2019 examination and participate in the admission procedure.
- Nationality: Indian citizens will be eligible for admissions. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will also be considered eligible.
- Domicile: The candidates will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I and Non-Keralite Category II for admissions.
- Age Limit: The candidates should be 17 years old by December 31, 2019. There is no upper age limit for KEAM 2019.
- Academic Requirements: Should have completed their Higher Secondary Examination of Kerala or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: The candidates should have scored 50% marks in Mathematics and an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together. For admissions into the B.Tech programmes under Management Quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges/ Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges, the candidates should have scored an aggregate of 45% marks in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics together.
KEAM 2019: Application Fee
- KEAM 2019 Application fee can be paid either with Security Card which can be purchased from selected Post Office or by the Demand Draft (DD).
- The DD should be drawn from a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, in favor of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- KEAM 2019 The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for General and Rs. 500/- for SC.
- There is no application fee for ST candidates in KEAM 2019.
KEAM 2019: Application Form
- KEAM 2019 registration is done by both online
- Applicants can avail the application form from 1st February 2019 (5 PM).
- KEAM 2019 applicants are advised to do not fill more than one application form.
- Fill all the required details on the KEAM 2019 application form carefully.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photo, thumb impression and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are required to send the printed & filled KEAM 2019 application form along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
KEAM 2019: Exam Pattern
- Mode: The KEAM 2019 examination will be conducted in pen & paper based mode.
- No. of papers: The KEAM 2019 exam will be held in two papers.
- Duration: Total duration is 5 hours, i.e. two and half hour for each paper.
- Types of question: The question paper will be consist of objective type questions.
- No. of questions: Each paper will contain of 120 Questions.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for the correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marking Scheme||Total Time|
|Paper I||Chemistry & Physics||120||1 x 4=480||2+1/2 hour|
|Paper II||Mathematics||120||1 x 4=480||2+1/2 hour|
KEAM 2019: Syllabus
- Introduction & Management
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body Rotation
- Mechanics of Solid & Fluids
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matters & Radiations
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids & Semiconductor Devices
- Principles of Communication Devices
- Basic Concepts & Atomic Structure: Laws of chemical combination, Atomic Structure.
- Bonding & Molecular Structure
- States of Matters: Gaseous state, Liquid State, Solid State.
- Periodic Properties of Elements & Hydrogen: Classifications of Element & Hydrogen.
- S-Block Elements & Principles of Metallurgy: Alkali metals, Alkaline earth metals, Principles of metallurgy.
- P-Block Elements: General characteristics of p-block elements, Boron, Silica, Group 18 elements, xenon.
- D- and F- Block Elements: d-Block elements, f-Block elements: Lanthanides & Actinides.
- Thermodynamics: System and surrounding, First law of thermodynamics, second law of thermodynamics.
- Chemical Equilibrium: Physical and chemical equilibria, Equilibria involving chemical systems, Concepts of acids and bases.
- Solutions: Types of solutions, Colligative properties.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry: Oxidation and reduction, Faraday’s laws of electrolysis, Corrosion and its prevention.
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Co-ordination Compounds & Organometallic
- Basic Principles, Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Hydrocarbons: Alkanes and cycloalkanes, Alkenes and alkynes, Aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Organic Reaction Mechanism: Electronic displacement in a covalent bond, Common types of organic reactions.
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Nitrogen
- Polymers & Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry & Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Algebra: Sets, Relations, and Functions, Complex Number, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Permutations, Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction, Matrices and Determinants, Linear Inequations, Mathematical Logic & Boolean Algebra.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry Functions & Inverse Trigonometry Functions
- Geometry: Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Lines, and Family of lines, Circles and Family of circles, Conic sections, Vector, Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Statistics: Statistics and probability.
- Calculus: Functions, Limit & Continuity, Differentiation, Application of Derivatives, Indefinite Integrals, Definite Integrals, Differential Equations.