NEET 2019: Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Admit Card, Counseling, Pattern
NEET 2019: National Eligibility Entrance Exam is organized every year by CBSE for admission in MBBS/ BDS course. After the new Bill passed by the Cabinet, the Medical Council of India(MCI) is now replaced by National Medical Commission -NMC. MHRD has also established National Testing Agency (NTA) to conduct National Level Entrance Test i.e. NEET 2019. According to the Coaching Institutes, NEET 2019 Notification is available in December 2018 (last week).
Earlier it was decided to conduct NEET examination twice a year. But after the recommendation of MHRD, this decision is changed and reverted to the earlier method. According to the earlier method, NEET examination will be conducted one time in a year that too with pen paper mode.
NEET 2019 Medical Entrance Exam: Instructions
- NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – NEET 2019 will be conducted as per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council Act- 1956 as amended in2019 and the Dentists Act – 1948 as amended in 2019.
- Mere appearing and qualifying in NEET (UG) does not confer any right to the candidate for admission in MBBS/BDS Courses. The selection and admission to MBBS/BDS seats in any Medical Institution recognized for offering MBBS/BDS Courses is subject to fulfilling the NEET 2019 admission criteria, eligibility, rank in merit list, medical fitness and such other criteria as may be prescribed by the Government of India, respective States, Universities and Medical/Dental Colleges.
- NEET 2019 Applications of candidates submitting false and fabricated information will not be considered and such candidates will be further debarred from appearing in examinations conducted by the CBSE.
- Incomplete NEET 2019 application and applications not in accordance with instructions will not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The NEET 2019 examination fee deposited will not be refunded in such cases.
- NEET 2019 Fee will neither be carried forward to a future examination nor refunded under any circumstances. Submission of online application and remittance of the fee would close as per the schedule has given and no request for an extension of time etc. shall be entertained. Applications once submitted cannot be withdrawn. Candidates must note that mere deduction of fee from the bank account is not a proof of fee payment. The payment should be supported by the updated fee in the account of the candidate and generation of the confirmation page.
- Instructions in the Information Bulletin are liable to change based on decisions taken by the CBSE and other authorities from time to time.
- CBSE reserves the right to withdraw permission if any, granted inadvertently to any candidate who is not eligible to appear in the NEET 2019 (UG) even though the Roll Number and Admit Card has been issued by the Board.
- Candidate’s eligibility for NEET (UG) 2019 is purely provisional and is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as prescribed by the MOH&FW/MCI/DCI/CBSE/MCC.
- In case of any ambiguity in the interpretation of any of the instructions/terms/rules/criteria regarding a determination of eligibility/conduct of examination/registration of candidates/information contained therein, the interpretation of the CBSE shall be final and binding.
- The conduct of the NEET (UG) Examination would be videographed. The candidates are required to keep their head in an upright position and face the camera during the videography so that their identity could be clearly established.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the website www.cbseneet.nic.in for any further updates or information.
NEET 2019: Important Dates
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee||November 2018|
|Correction Window Open||December 2018|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019|
|Answer key release||Within a week after the exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for appearing in NEET (UG) 2019 is as stipulated in Indian Medical Council Act-1956/Regulations as amended in 2019 and the Dentists Act-1948/Regulations as amended in 2019.
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG)-2019.
- He/she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course.
- The upper age limit for NEET(UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG) -2019 is as follows: For Candidates of Unreserved Category – born on or between 07/05/1994 and 01/01/2003.
Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PH category = born on or between 07/05/1989 and 01/01/2003
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate for NEET 2019 exam.
- Particulars filled in NEET 2019 application form may be chosen carefully as options once exercised cannot be changed later including examination center city and Language of Question Paper.
- Allotment of the center is made by Computer and there is no human intervention. Under no circumstances, the allotted center shall be changed by the Board for NEET 2019.
- The candidates can download NEET 2019 Admit Card for the Examination from website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- The candidates can download the NEET 2019 Result, Marks cum Rank Sheet/Rank Letter from the website www.cbseneet.nic.in. These documents will also be made available in DigiLocker – www. digilocker.gov.in.
- Candidates should fill-up the online form and pay fee well in advance to avoid last hour rush on the server. No request regarding non-submission of application/fee (due to any reason) will be entertained.
- NEET 2019 Candidates must note that mere deduction of fee from the bank account is not a proof of fee payment. The payment should be supported by an updated fee in the account of the candidate. Generation of confirmation page is the proof of successful submission of application form.
- The result of the NEET (UG) may be utilized by other entities of Central/State Governments for admission purpose in accordance with their rules.
- Candidates are advised to be in constant touch with the NEET website and check their emails / SMS for latest updates. CBSE will communicate all instructions through the website only.
NEET 2019: Application Form
1: Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) “ Online” only. No offline application will be entertained.
2: Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
3: NEET 2019 Online submission of Application Form may be submitted by accessing Board’s website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Instructions for Online submission of Application are available in the Information Bulletin and on the website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on a website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be disqualified.
4: Aadhaar number is required for submission of Application Form of NEET (UG) – 2019. The use of Aadhaar for the candidates of NEET (UG)- 2019 will result in an accuracy of the candidate’s details. This will also help in ascertaining identities of the candidates at the examination centers in a convenient and hassle-free manner. Aadhaar obviates the need for producing multiple documents to prove one’s identity.
5: Candidates must retain the following documents with them as a reference for future correspondence :
At least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application for NEET 2019.
- Proof of fee paid (i.e. Bank transaction details supported by confirmation page).
- At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
- Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from State of J&K who have opted for seats
under 15% All India Quota.
- The State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have decided to join 15% All India Quota scheme. Hence, candidates of these states need not to furnish Self Declaration as required earlier.
(a)Candidates must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail ID filled in the online NEET 2019 Application form are their own or their parents’. The Board will make communication by SMS and/or e-mail on given mobile number and e-mail ID respectively only.
(b) The CBSE will not be responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number, e-mail ID and correspondence address filled in the Online NEET 2019 Application Form.
(c) The fee can only be remitted in the following ways for NEET 2019:
(i) By Credit Card/Debit Card;
(iii) E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
(d) Final Submission of NEET 2019 Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in case of non-payment of the fee of Online Application. Generation of confirmation page confirms that application has been submitted successfully. Non-generation of confirmation page indicates that the process of payment of fee has not been completed and thus application has not been submitted successfully.
6: Candidates must preserve the NEET 2019 Admit Cards till their admission in MBBS/BDS Courses.
7: Ensure that correct data is submitted in the NEET 2019 online application.
8: Any correction pertaining to the photograph and signature of the candidate will be intimated through e-mail/SMS and the same will be available in the candidate’s login account. Other permissible corrections can also be carried through log-in account only during schedule fixed for the same. Candidates may ensure clear photograph and signature are uploaded. Thereafter, no request for correction (s) will be entertained.
9: Eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the last date of submission of NEET 2019 online application form.
For more visit official website
NEET 2019: Application Fee
The NEET 2019 application fee payment can be done through online process:
Online process: Candidates can pay the fee through credit/debit card/net banking/e-wallet using online payment gateway.
The application fee for NEET 2019 is mentioned below:
|Fee||Without late fee|
|For OBC/General||Rs.1400/- (INR)|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs.750/- (INR)|
Documents to be Prepared for NEET 2019 Application
- Valid Aadhaar card
- Recent colored passport size Photograph
- Personal, academic and address details
- Recent colored photograph scan copy (size between 10KB to 100KB)
- Signature scan copy (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Right-hand index finger scan copy (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Debit/credit card or payment details
- Valid Email ID and password
NEET 2019: Exam Pattern
- NEET 2019 (UG) will be held in a single stage and would be an objective type test.
- NEET 2019 Test shall consist of one paper in all languages containing 180 objective type questions (four options with a single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen provided by CBSE at NEET 2019 examination center only.
- The duration of the NEET 2019 test would be 03 hours.
- The language of the Question Papers:-
- NEET 2019 Candidates can opt for Question Paper in either of the following languages: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu. (As per letter no. C.18018/05/2015 – MEP/Me.IV(Pt.1) dated 10.08.2017received from MoH & FW.)
- An option of the NEET 2019 medium of Question Paper should be exercised while filling in the NEET 2019 application form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
- NEET 2019 Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only.
- Candidates opting for Hindi would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in Hindi and in English for NEET 2019.
- NEET 2019 Candidates opting for regional languages would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in selected regional language and in English.
- In case of any ambiguity in the translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.
- Candidates qualifying NEET 2019 would be eligible for All India Quota and other quotas under the State Governments/Institutes, irrespective of the medium in which the examination is taken by a candidate, subject to other eligibility criteria. (As per letter no. V.11025/35/2012 – MEP(Pt.) dated 08.12.2016 received from MoH & FW)
The NEET 2019 shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with the single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The duration of NEET 2019 paper would be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET 2019: Preparation Tips
NEET 2019 is very important for the medical aspirants, in order to score good rank in the examination. TMT App is the most used & helpful for your NEET 2019 preparation. This application has several Questions papers on the previous year. By taking the test(s) you can know your score anytime, anywhere.