UKSEE 2019: Exam registration will be available through online mode. It is a state level entrance exam through which students can get admission in various governments/private institutions. Uttarakhand State Entrance Test (UKSEE 2019) provides admission into the first year of B.Tech/ MCA /BHMCT and second year of B.Pharma, B.Tech, MCA and B.Pharma courses. This entrance exam is organized by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) every year. Various government and private institutions of Uttarakhand state will give admission on the basis of UKSEE score. Here we are providing details for UKSEE 2019 examination.
UKSEE 2019 Exam: Instructions
Students can follow the steps given below for UKSEE 2019 (Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam) how to apply:
- Go to the official link (http://uktech.ac.in/).
- Click on “UKSEE 2019 Click here to apply online” link.
- Before filling the application form, read the instruction carefully.
- Now, click on “Proceed with Registration”.
- Click on “Apply for UKSEE 2019” button.
- Fill the registration form including name, date of birth, gender, email id, mobile number, course applying for, etc.
- Then, click on “submit” button.
- Note down your registration number & click on “Login” button.
- Now, log in using your registered number and DOB.
- Fill your other details & click on “submit” button.
- Fill your academic details & click on “save & continue” button.
- Now, you have to upload your scanned photograph & signature & click on “submit” button.
- Check the filled details & click on “submit” button.
- Now, make payment through online mode according to your category.
- After successful payment, students are advised to take the printout of the filled-in application form.
UKSEE 2019 Exam: Important Dates
- UKSEE 2019 Online application starts from 1st week of May 2019
- Last date to submit an application form and fee 3rd week of May 2019
- Downloading of online admit card 4th week of May 2019
- Commencement of exam Last week of May 2019
- An announcement of result 1st week of June 2019
- Counseling starts from 3rd week of June 2019
UKSEE 2019 Exam: Eligibility Criteria
Engineering & Technology: BTech Lateral Entry to 2nd year (for Uttarakhand Domicile & Academic domicile only)
- Aspirants must have passed a diploma exam from an AICTE approved Institution with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- They must have acquired a B.Sc Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category). They should also have passed Class XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- B.Sc stream students should have cleared the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- B.Sc stream candidates will be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology from an AICTE approved Institution or have acquired a B.Sc Degree from a recognized University will be considered eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However, please note that admission will be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
Domicile Requirements for UKSEE 2019 exam:
1. Aspirants who have passed/are appearing in the qualifying examination from/in other states, but have domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for admission under Uttarakhand quota. At the time of counseling, Domicile Certificate must be produced issued by the competent authority.
2. Aspirants who have passed qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are also eligible for lateral entry seats but will not be eligible for any reservation.
UKSEE 2019 Exam: Application Form
- Students can apply online for UKSEE 2019 in the month of May 2019.
- The closing date for filling the UKSEE 2019 application form will be the third week of May 2019 tentatively.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one course, then he/she has to submit a separate application form for each course UKSEE 2019.
- Before applying, candidates must keep ready with their recent photograph & signature in JPG format.
- The scanned image size should be between 50 KB to 80 KB (Photograph) & 20 KB to 30 KB (Signature).
- It is compulsory that the name of the candidate and the date of taking the picture have to be mentioned at the bottom of the photograph.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted by the University.
- At last, take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates do not send the copy of filled-in application form to the University address.
UKSEE 2019 Exam: Application Fee
The UKSEE 2019 application fee is Rs.1000/- for General and OBC category students.
500/- for SC & ST category students for the UKSEE 2019 exam.
UKSEE 2019 Application fee can be paid only through online net banking, credit card and debit card.
The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
UKSEE 2019: Exam Pattern
- Mode of UKSEE 2019 Exam: It will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper-based).
- Type of Exam: Question paper will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be provided for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in UKSEE 2019 Exam.
Papers and Subjects in UKSEE 2019:
|Paper||Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||50 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||50|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50 objective type questions||50|
|Paper 3||Biology||50 objective type questions with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engineering Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc CS/IT Students||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MBA (As per CAT Examination)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for M Pharm (As per GPAT Examination)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 12||Test for M Tech – Aptitude, General Knowledge, Knowledge of Basic Mathematics & Computers and Common Engineering Subjects from B Tech)||100 objective type questions||100|
Papers to have opted for different courses:
|BPharm(I Year)||Paper 1; and Paper 2 or Paper 3|
|BHMCT (I Year)||Paper 4|
|MCA (I Year)||Paper 5|
|MBA (I Year)||Paper 10|
|M Pharm (I Year)||Paper 11|
|M Tech (I Year)||Paper 12|
Lateral Entry :
|BTech 2nd year (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|BPharm 2nd year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|BTech 2nd year (for B.Sc Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||Paper 9|
All questions are of multiple choice. 3 marks for correct answer and negative marking (-1) for an incorrect answer.
Registered candidates for UKSEE 2019 exam will be instructed to download Hall Ticket and carry it with them while their visit to attempt the test. Without Hall Ticket they will not be allowed inside the Test Centres.
UKSEE 2019 Exam: Syllabus
UKSEE 2019 exam syllabus for lateral entry BTech:
- Differential equations: First order equation (linear and nonlinear), Higher order linear differential equations with constant coefficients, Method of variation of parameters, Cauchy’s and Euler’s equations, Initial and boundary value problems, Linear partial differential equations with constant coefficients of 2nd order and their classifications and variable separable method.
- Complex variables: Analytic functions, Cauchy’s integral theorem, and integral formula, Taylor’s and Laurent’s series, Residue theorem, solution integrals.
- Probability and Statistics: Sampling theorems, Conditional probability, Mean, Median, mode and standard deviation, Random variables. Discrete and continuous distributions, Poisson, Normal and Binomial distribution, Correlation and regression analysis.
- Fourier Series: Periodic functions, Trigonometric series, Fourier series of period 2p, Euler’s formulae, Functions having an arbitrary period, Change of an interval, Even and odd functions, Half range sine and cosine series.
- Transform Theory: Laplace transform, Laplace transform of derivatives and integrals, Inverse Laplace transform, Laplace transform of periodic functions, Convolution theorem, Application to solve simple linear and simultaneous differential equations.
- Fourier integral, Fourier complex transform, Fourier sine and cosine transforms and applications to simple heat transfer equations.
- Z-transform and its application to solving differential equations.
UKSEE 2019 Result:
The cutoff of the UKSEE 2019 exam will soon be declared just after the result declaration. The cutoff is actually the minimum scored marks which have decided by the examination authorities to shortlist the candidates for the final admission. Those who have crossed the cut off scores and those who have scored more than the cut off will be shortlisted for final merit list and will be given a call for the UKSEE 2019 admission.
Cut off of UKSEE 2019 released every year officially. The cut off released soon after the examination gets over. This is all decided by the institutes and the education experts. Officially, it is exam body that will release the cut off and will utilize for admission.