UPSEE 2019: AKTU 2019, Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card
UPSEE 2019: UPSEE 2019 entrance exam is a state level entrance exam of Uttar Pradesh for admission in government aid as well as private unaided institutes that are affiliated to UPTU along with some other state universities of Uttar Pradesh. The AKTU or Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University is entitled to conduct Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination or UPSEE – 2019 same as last year.
UPSEE 2019 Application Form will be released only through online mode. Candidates will get the application in the fourth week of January 2019. UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination) is managed by the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. It is conducted to offer admission into 1styear B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, MBA & MCA (Integrated), etc courses. Candidates will also get admission to the 2nd year degree courses, i.e. B.Tech, B.Pharm & MCA. Here, we are proving complete information about UPSEE 2019 Entrance Exam Application Form.
UPSEE 2019: Instructions
- Candidate should verify the eligibility by going through the eligibility criteria.
- Details have to be provided in the UPSEE 2019 application form like Aadhaar Card, Candidate’s qualification, Address, etc.
- An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- UPSEE Applicants can get the application form from the official website of the university.
- After depositing the application fee, applicants are required to take the printout of “confirmation page” for future requirement.
UPSEE 2019: About
UPSEE 2019, a State Level Examination, is conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) for admission in B.Tech/B.Arch./B.Pharm/BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA. There will be 11 papers, some will be online test and rest will be pen paper based. Application forms for UPSEE entrance exam 2019 will be available from 23rd January’2019.
UPSEE 2019: Important Dates
- Opening of online registration – 23rd Jan. 2019
- Submission of Application Form – 15th Mar. 2019
- Admit card – from 20th of Apr. 2019
- UPSEE UG course – 29th Apr. 2019
- UPSEE PG course – 5th and 6th May 2019
- Result – 1st week of Jun 2019
- Counseling – 3rd and 4th week of June 2019
UPSEE 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- NO age Limit for applying in UPSEE 2019.
- For B.Tech, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, the candidate should pass Class XII in each subject along with minimum 45% marks (for general category) and 40% (for SC/ST) aggregate in 3 subjects.
- For B.Arch, the candidate should pass Class XII and secured minimum 50% in aggregate.
- Candidates eligible for B.Tech are also eligible for B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Agricultural Engineering.
UPSEE 2019: Application Form
Aspirants can access the application form from the official website https://upsee.nic.in/ or https://aktu.ac.in/
UPSEE 2019: Exam Pattern
- Papers 1,2,3, and 4 will be pen paper-based and rest will be an online test.
- Duration will be 3 hours
- Questions will be multiple choice type.
- NO negative marking will be there.
|Papers||Courses||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|3||B.Tech. (Agri. Enggr.)||AG I
|6||B.Tech 2nd year (for Enggr. Diploma)||Diploma in Enggr. (Lateral Entry)
|7||B.Pharm (Pharmacy diploma)||Diploma holders in Pharmacy
|8||B.Tech (B.Sc graduates)||(Lateral Entry) Aptitude test||75||300|
|11||Lateral Entry – II year MCA||(Lateral Entry) Aptitude test||100||400|
UPSEE 2019: Syllabus
The syllabus will vary from paper to paper. Candidates need to check the detailed syllabus for UPSEE 2019 from the official website of the university. Basically, its syllabus is mainly from the important topics of 10+1 and 10+2 level.
UPSEE 2019: Preparation tips
We provide the free mock test on the web for UPSEE aspirants to practice more and more and getting real-time experience of attempting this competitive exam. Free UPSEE Mock Test