VITEEE 2019: VIT Entrance Exam Dates, VITEEE 2019 Pattern, Application form, Syllabus
VITEEE 2019: VIT University conducts Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) to offer admissions to aspirants in BTech programmes available at its Vellore and Chennai campuses.
VITEEE 2019 entrance exam is a computer-based test (CBT) and its language of instruction is English only. The duration of this entrance exam is two and a half hours.
Apart from exam centers in India, VITEEE 2019 is also held at two international test centers which are Dubai and Kuwait.
VITEEE 2019 will be conducted from April 4 to April 15.
Read all instructions before to fill the VITEEE 2019 Entrance exam and Aspirants can submit VITEEE 2019 application forms by following the below instructions:
Stage 1: New User Registration
- To begin with, aspirants are required to register on the website by entering all the relevant details carefully.
- Soon after, they would receive a password from VIT on their registered mobile no. and email id. Please note that all the VITEEE 2019 communications will be sent the registered email id and mobile no. Request for change in mobile no. & e-mail id in the future will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Stage 2: Confirmation of password
- At this step, aspirants will have to log in as registered users with the email id and password received from VIT.
Stage 3: Filling VITEEE 2019 online application form
- While filling the VITEEE 2019 application forms, aspirants are required to provide all relevant details carefully, before submission. After doing this, an application number will be generated after submission. Aspirants are required to refer to this application number for all future correspondences.
Stage 4: Mode of payment
- Aspirants can pay the application fee for online mode through Net-banking / Credit / Debit card. The Application Cost is Rs. 970 for General Candidates.
- DD Mode – Get ready with DD of USD 50 drawn in favor of ‘VIT University’ for NRI Candidates.
Stage 5: Photo & Signature Upload
- Photograph Image: Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Signature Image: Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
- Selfie photo is not allowed.
Stage 6: Payment transaction queries
- At the time of paying the application fee, if the amount is debited, students are requested to not try filling a new application. Please wait for 24hrs and try for the payment once again through the same registered email id. If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
For Filling the VITEEE 2019 Application form, Candidate should be the focus on the following:
- Online mode(Net banking / Debit card / Credit card) – Do not send the hard copy of the application form after the process of completion.
- DD Mode – It is mandatory for the NRI candidates to send the hard copy of the application form along with the Demand Draft of 50 USD(write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) after the process of completion.
- All the correspondence including center booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
VITEEE Entrance exam 2019: Important Dates
- VITEEE 2019 Application Form Availability: 1st November 2018
- VITEEE 2019 Application Form Filling the Last Date 28th February 2019
- Last date to edit the online application 28th February 2019
- Slot Booking Starts 3rd week of March 2019
- VITEEE 2019 Admit Card Availability At the time of Slot Booking
- VITEEE 2019 Date of Exam 4th – 15th April 2019
- Result Declaration On or Before 25th April 2019
- Counselling Started 2nd week of May 2019
VITEEE 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Residence: Candidates should be Resident/ Non-Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- Foreign Nationals can apply separately through Foreign National Application form.
- Age Limit: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST & North Eastern State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together.
- Candidates, those have studied in regular, full-time & formal education is alone eligible to apply.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
VITEEE 2019: Application Form
VITEEE 2019 Application forms details are given below:
- VITEEE 2019 Application Form has been provided in online or offline mode.
- The VITEEE 2019 online application form has been issued by the website(http://www.vit.ac.in).
- The VITEEE 2019 offline Application form has been provided by the designated post offices & VIT university campus.
- Candidates can get the application form from 1st November 2018.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully.
- In online application, candidates have to upload the scanned images i.e. Photograph (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) & Signature (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm). The images should be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- Candidates also have to submit the hard copy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Candidates keep the printout of the application form for future reference.
VITEEE 2019: Application Fee
VITEEE Entrance Exam 2019 Application fee of OMR Application form is Rs. 1200 & Online Application Form Rs. 1150. Candidates can submit the fee through internet banking facility (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card) or DD mode. The fee is non-refundable.
VITEEE 2019: Exam Pattern
VITEEE 2019 exam pattern is given below:
Mode of Exam: The VIT Entrance exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
Language: The question paper will be asked in the English Language.
Question Paper Type: The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
No. of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
No. of Sections: The question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
Duration of Exam: The duration of this exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes. The exam will be organized 3 sessions per day (Session I – 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM), Session II – 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM) & Session III – 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted.
Negative Marking: There will be no process of negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions|